Welcome to St. Peter's website!
Welcome to St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church in Winnipeg.St. Peter's is a vibrant community of disciples of Jesus Christ, striving to live the fullness of the Gospel and to make the Eucharist the center of our lives through the intercession and inspiration of St. Peter.
CATECHISM CLASS CANCELLATION
NO CATECHISM CLASSES TODAY - DECEMBER 7, WEDNESDAY
Posted: December 7, 2016, 5:30 pm
DAWN MASS 2016 - 5:30AM
For the list of streets that belong to a Basic Christian Community, please click the link below:
Posted: December 1, 2016, 2:21 pm
We, the Parishioners of St. Peter's Church, created according to God's image and likeness (Genesis 1: 27); uniquely gifted with Time, Talents and Treasures; inspired and strengthened by the gift of the Holy Spirit; Read more...
Vision/Mission Statement and Objectives
St. Peter's Parish Vision/Mission Statement
We, the Parishioners of St. Peter's Church, created according to God's image and likeness (Genesis 1: 27); uniquely gifted with Time, Talents and Treasures; inspired and strengthened by the gift of the Holy Spirit; are committed to build a vibrant family-oriented Christian Community, that is united in Love and in Service. (John 17: 21)
- To develop a sense of belonging through the sharing of Time, Talents and Treasures (the 3 T's).
- To empower the faithful to a more active, conscious and full participation in the Parish Ministries.
- To provide opportunities for Spiritual growth – maturity of faith.
- To be consciously and charitably generous to less blessed people, individuals and the Christian Community.
- To cooperate and coordinate actively in the implementation of the Archdiocesan pastoral concerns of:
- 1. Liturgical Renewal
- 2. Faith Education
- 3. Christian Stewardship
- 4. Building Basic Christian Comumnities
Message from the Parish PriestPRAY HARD AND WHATEVER WE DO, WE OFFER AS SACRIFICE TO GOD! - Posted: September 21, 2016
QUANTUM STRIDE OF FAITH - Posted: August 15, 2016
VIVA ST. PETER! - Posted: August 15, 2016
PARENTS ARE THE FIRST AND MOST EFFECTIVE CATECHISTS - Posted: August 3, 2016